Prof. Dr. Fareed Uddin Baqai (Late)
“To evolve as a nucleus for higher learning with a resolution to be socially accountable, focused on producing accomplished health care professionals for services in all spheres of life at the national and global level”
GOALS OF THE UNIVERSITY:
- Inculcate a progressive humanistic attitude for learning and research.
- Provide health care facilities at par with international standards to the community in a cost-effective manner
- Elevate health status of the community and increase public awareness for preventive actions considering the socioeconomic conditions.
- Focus on innovative research based on erudition.
- Cultivate original knowledge and capabilities of its graduates through national and global collaborations.
Considering the above-mentioned motto of the university the following core values were discussed and finalized.
- Lifelong learning/knowledge
- Ethical practice
- Evidence based practice
- Effective communication
Prof. Dr. Zahida Baqai
CHANCELLOR & ACTING VICE CHANCELLOR