As prescribed by Higher Education Commission and Pakistan Medical and Dental Council.
MBBS or equivalent from a university recognized by BMU and registered with PMDC. One year House Job from a recognized medical institution. Two or more years working experience in a recognized institution either in the relevant subject. An NOC from the parent department if working in another institution.
1. BDS Registered with PM & DC.
2. One year House Job.
3. Atleast 4 years practicew with 3 years teaching experience and 3 years as registered postgraduate student.
As prescribed by the College of Physicians & Surgeons Pakistan (CPSP) .
1. MBBS from a Pakistan Medical & Dental Council recognzed College / University.
2. Valid Registeration with PM & DC as Medical Practitioner.
3. One year House Job from a PM & DC recognized teaching hospital with at least six months in relevant discipline / its allied speciality.
1. BSc. Medical Technology with at least 2nd Division from a recognized Institution / University.
Please enter your username and password.
if you don't have an account.
Keep me logged in