BAQAI MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
1. Study carefully the University Prospectus and the instructions before filling the application form.
2. The minimum requirement for application is a scholastic score of at least 60% in the Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) examination (pre-medical group) of the Boards of Higher Secondary School Education in Pakistan or an equivalent examination recognized by the university.
3. The application should include:
a) Attested copies of the following documents:
i. High School Mark Sheet / Certificate
ii. High School Provisional Certificate
iii. Higher Secondary School Mark Sheet / HEC-I Admit Card
iv. Higher Secondary School/College Provisional Certificate
v. 2nd year Admit Card photocopy to be attached if Mark sheet is awaited. Submit F.Sc.-II, Mark sheet as soon as it is received otherwise your case will not be processed.
vi. Domicile Certificate or PRC or Father domicile certificate or receipt of domicile application.
vii. Equivalence Certificate of "A" & "O" level/Grade 12/other equivalent examination.
viii. Extra Curricular activities certificates, if any
b) Form Issue fees Rs. 2000/-.
c) Form Submission fees Rs. 1500/-
d) By Payorder / Courier fees Rs. 4000/-
e) Three recent passport size photographs with your name at the back, one photograph should be pasted on the space provided in the application form.
4. Incomplete application will not be processed.
5. The application form with its enclosures may be submitted by hand to the Admission Cell, Baqai Medical University, Super Highway, Karachi, between 9:00 a.m. to 4:0 p.m on working days. Application may also be posted by registered mail to the Director Admissions, Admission Cell, Baqai Medical University, Super Highway, Gadap Road, P. O. Box. 2407, Karachi-74600
The University Management does not recommend/patronize any Coaching Centre and has no link with such institutions.
The University does not have any other office or person to deal with admissions. All correspondence regarding admissions must be done through Admission Cell, Baqai Medical University.
Fee should be paid through a bank draft or pay order in favour of Baqai Medial University drawn on a bank in Karachi and a proper receipt must be obtained from the department, which must be shown to the management when required.
Extra curricular activities certificate, if any.
SAT and TOEFL/IELTS score sheet, to be submitted by the overseas Pakistani/Forgein Seats applicant.